Transform Your Entire Appearance Painlessly with Porcelain Veneers
Limited time: Free Consultation and free dental cleanings for the first year.*
Call us today at (786) 655-4331 to schedule a free porcelain veneers consultation
Have the smile of your dreams with no pain in as little as two visits. Lumineers are contact-lens-thin porcelain veneers. They are permanent, pleasant and painless. Lumineers can transform your teeth. They will strengthen teeth, close gaps, straighten crooked teeth, chipped teeth, rejuvenate old crowns and bridges and permanently whiten teeth.
Smiling should be a happy, enjoyable experience, not stressful or embarrassing. With LUMINEERS, you no longer have to hide your smile…and you don’t have to endure lengthy, uncomfortable procedures to get the smile you enjoy sharing with the world. LUMINEERS offer:
- Painless procedure
- Sensitivity-free results
- Permanently white results that last
- Quick and easy process
LUMINEERS – the easy, painless way to bring out the beautiful, healthy, natural, permanently white smile in you.
Ultra-thin LUMINEERS are custom designed to give you the beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of. Unlike traditional veneers, there are no shots, no drilling of sensitive tooth structure, and no pain. They’re even reversible, so you have nothing to lose and a beautiful smile to gain. Plus—LUMINEERS are proven to last for over 20 years , so your beautiful smile will be with you for years and years . Porcelain Veneers can turn your smile into a masterpiece.
Transforming your smile couldn’t be any easier; in fact, it takes just 2 easy visits.
Transform your smile with LUMINEERS. It takes only 2 easy visits to your dentist to bring out your beautiful smile. During your first visit a precision mold will be taken. You and your dentist will also choose the right shade for your new, permanently white smile. On your second visit, your custom designed LUMINEERS are checked for fit and shade. Then, they’re painlessly attached to your teeth.
That’s it – a healthy, natural, permanently white smile you’ve always wanted in only 2 visits.
- The teeth are prepared by cleaning them and removing all old restorations. In this case, a small amount of enamel is removed from the front of the tooth to accommodate the thickness of the veneer. These can be as thin as a contact lens and look and feel like your original, natural teeth.
- The shape, size and shade of the teeth are determined. An accurate impression is taken of the prepared teeth, and a bite registration is taken to assure a correct correlation between the upper and lower teeth.
- Using the information in step one, the lab makes the laminate veneers.
- The color, shape and size of the teeth are checked to assure they are correct. The teeth are cleaned and rinsed and the veneers are applied with bonding, which is light-cured to set the material. Finally, the teeth are shaped and polished.
* Patient must purchase and complete a porcelain veneers treatment to receive 2 free dental cleaning in our office. The free dental cleanings must be used within the one calendar year of the completion date of the veneers treatment. The free dental cleanings are non transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or towards credits for a different treatment.